HD PENTAX DA 20-40mm F2.8 - 4 Limited DC WR (Black)
Ships within 1 business day
- LENS MOUNT: PENTAX KAF3
- FOCAL LENGTH: 20-40mm (equiv. 30.5-61.5mm)
- APERTURE: f/2.8-4
- MIN APERTURE: f/22-32
- LENS CONSTRUCTION: 9 elements in 8 groups
- ANGLE OF VIEW: 39Â°-70Â° (w/ PENTAX DSLR)
- MIN FOCUSING DISTANCE: 0.9â?? (0.28m)
- MAX MAGNIFICATION: 0.20x
- FILTER DIAMETER: 55mm
- DIAPHRAGM CONTROL: Fully Automatic
- NUMBER OF APERTURE BLADES: 9
- APERTURE BLADES: Rounded (20mm f/2.8-4 40mm f/4-5.6)
- LENS APERTURE RING: n/a
- TRIPOD ADAPTER: n/a
- HOOD: MH-RA55 (metal hood)
- OBJECTIVE CAP: O-LW65A
- CASE: Soft Lens Case P70-150
- MAX DIAMETER X MIN LENGTH: 2.8â?? x 2.7â?? (71.0 x 68.5mm)
- WEIGHT (W/O HOOD): 10 oz (283g)
- NOTES: HD Coating, SP (Super Protect) Coating, Quick-shift Focus
- The first Limited Series zoom lens with focal length coverage from 30.5 to 61.5mm in the 35mm format, providing the most frequently used focal lengths for a variety of subjects settings and creative perspectives.
- Shoot discreetly with in-lens, direct current (DC) Auto Focus motor operation for smooth & quiet performance.
- Treated with state-of-the-art HD (High Definition) technology, a high grade, multi-layer coating, allowing the user to capture crisp, high-contrast images free of flare and ghosting, even under demanding lighting conditions.
- With seven special seals to prevent intrusion of water, moisture and dust, this is the first lens of the Limited Lens series to feature the PENTAX-original weather-resistant construction.
- The ED (Extra-low Dispersion) glass and a super-low dispersion glass element in this lensâ??s optics deliver clear, high resolution imagery with edge-to-edge sharpness, throughout the entire zoom range.