PENTAX Q 08 Wide Zoom Lens
Ships within 1 business day
- LENS MOUNT: PENTAX Q
- FOCAL LENGTH (Q, Q10): 3.8-5.9mm (35mm equiv. 21-32.5mm)
- FOCAL LENGTH (Q7): 3.8-5.9mm (35mm equiv. 17.5-27mm)
- APERTURE: f/3.7-f/4
- MIN APERTURE: f/8
- LENS CONSTRUCTION: 10 elements in 8 groups
- ANGLE OF VIEW (Q, Q10): 67Â° - 92Â°
- ANGLE OF VIEW (Q7): 77Â° - 102Â°
- MIN FOCUSING DISTANCE: 0.82â?? (0.25m)
- MAX MAGNIFICATION: 0.03X
- FILTER DIAMETER: 49mm
- DIAPHRAGM CONTROL: Fully Automatic
- NUMBER OF APERTURE BLADES: n/a
- LENS APERTURE RING: n/a
- TRIPOD ADAPTER: n/a
- HOOD: PH-RBF49 (optional)
- OBJECTIVE CAP: O-LC49 (included)
- CASE: n/a
- MAX DIAMETER x MIN LENGTH: 2.1â?? x 1.5â?? (54 x 38mm)
- WEIGHT (W/O HOOD): 2.6 oz (75g)
- This ultra-light, super compact zoom lens has the shortest overall length (approximately 38 millimeters) among the Q-mount zoom lenses, and features a body weighing a mere 75 grams. This pocketable lens is perfect for a variety of applications, and even fun, creative exaggerated perspectives.
- Flexibility of focal lengths from 17.5mm to 27mm (in the 35mm format) when mounted on a Q7, perfect for on-the-go snapshots, landscapes, architecture and street photography where zooming flexibility is desired.
- Featuring an inner-focus mechanism, with an STM (stepper motor) drive for high-speed, low-noise auto focus operation for smooth and discreet shooting.
- With its DSA (Dual Super Aspherical) and its ED (extra low dispersion) glass elements, enjoy reduced chromatic aberration for clear, high resolution images with edge to edge sharpness.
- SP (Super Protect) coating to keep the front surface free of dust and stains.